Paper Format Requirement
- The paper should be written in English, with a maximum length of 2-8 pages in A4 size.
- At the same time as registering, abstracts should be submitted to the “EasyChair” system before the deadline: May 11, 2022 (Wednesday); 500 words or less.
- The organizer will inform the author on May 25, 2022 (Wednesday) on the decision of acceptance or not.
- The full paper should be submitted to the conference website before the deadline: July 10, 2022 (Sunday).
- The abstracts shall be submitted in EasyChair directly (no formatting for abstracts). When you submit the abstract in EasyChair, please select the type of your presentation (Oral, Short-oral or Poster).
- The full papers shall be submitted in the form of a template provided at the upper left sub-menu “Download paper form”.
- The paper committee will recognize outstanding papers.