Paper Format Requirement
- The paper should be written in English, with a maximum length of 2-8 pages (only in even numbers) in A4 size.
- At the same time as registering, Abstracts should be submitted to the website of the conference, before the deadline: May 10, 2019 (Friday); 500 words or less.
- The organizer will inform the author on May 24, 2019 (Friday) on the decision of acceptance or not.
- The full paper should be submitted to the conference website before the deadline: June 28, 2019 (Friday).
The abstracts shall be submitted in EasyChair directly (no formatting for abstracts).
When you type the abstract in EasyChair, please, select the type of your presentation (Oral, Short-oral or Poster).
The full papers shall be submitted in the form of a template provided at the upper left sub-menu "Download paper form".
- The conference will recognize outstanding papers.