Paper Format Requirement
- The paper should be written in English, with a maximum length of 2-4 pages in A4 size. 1) The paper should be written in English, with a maximum length of 2-4 pages in A4 size.
- At the same time as registering, Abstracts should be submitted to the website of the conference, before the deadline: May 31, 2018 (Thursday); 500 words or less.
- The organizer will inform the author on June 15, 2018 (Friday) on the decision of acceptance or not.
- The full paper should be submitted to the conference home page, before the deadline: July 27, 2018 (Friday).
- The abstract and the full paper shall be submitted in the form of a template provided by the meeting, and the form of publication shall be selected by the author, for the decision of the paper review committee.
- The conference will recognize outstanding papers.
Registration and submission
Registration of the presentation has to be done in "EasyChair" by May 31.
Please register from here.
Submission of the paper has also to be done through "EasyChair".